Powering Up The Confocal Microscope
Following these procedures will ensure more reliable starting of the confocal system.
- Power up the system.
- Turn on mercury lamp if it is going to be required.
- Turn on computer monitor.
- Turn on computer if necessary. It may take several minutes to boot up with OS/2. However it is usually left
- Turn on Confocal Control Box., if not already on.
- Turn on laser power supply, if not already on.
- Start Laser Sharp for OS/2 Launch Pad. Use one click! If there are failures check powerup problems.
- Log on to Laser Sharp.
Return to Cell Biology Confocal Home page.